Shiiko
Hi Harlan,

Just installed the new v4203.   First thing that I noticed was that the display was not showing parents/child's for the Normal view.   Switched to Distant and Expanded but I still don't see any links. Expanded view does not show the (+) (-) signs.  I did see one link between a thought and an external folder. But that was it. Shut down PB, restarted, and it is doing the same thing.  What do you suggest? 

Harlan
Hi Shiiko,

My guess is there was a problem with the conversion of your Brain from 4.1. Please try creating a new Brain in 4.2 and let me know if you still see a problem.
Regards,
-Harlan
Shiiko
Hi Harlan,

Created a new brain: worked fine.   Do I import my last saved BrainZip into this new brain (v41)?    Do I reinstall 41 and redo the conversion?  

Shiiko
Hi Harlan,

I uninstalled 4.2; went back to 4.1, where the links were correctly visible. Upgraded back to 4204 and still have the problem with the missing links.   Will now be going back to 4.1 and will not install 4.2 until it becomes stable. 

FYI, even though the version indicated in 'help' says 4.2.0.4, the uninstall version shown within add/remove programs is 4.0.3.1.   Don't know if this means anything.

Also, within add/remove is a copy of 3.0.   Does that need to be there for v4 or can I uninstall it?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software