Dryopithecus
PB 4.3.0.5
J-1.6.0_06
Ubuntu 8.04 32bit

See the attached images: Click image for larger version - Name: 1.png, Views: 153, Size: 9.54 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 2.png, Views: 153, Size: 10.58 KB
Click image for larger version - Name: 3.png, Views: 151, Size: 10.87 KB
mbaas
Works for me (under Windows) - Ubuntu or Linux-specific...?
Harlan

Can you post the output.log file please?

Regards,
-Harlan
Dryopithecus
The output.log is attached:
Harlan
Thank-you. We'll keep trying to replicate this, but so far have been unable to. Perhaps it is related to a permissions problem? Were the files you tried to rename created by the same user who tried to rename them? Was this happening on earlier releases?
Regards,
-Harlan
Dryopithecus
Harlan,

The earlier releases that I have used don't have this issue.

I just installed a new instance of 4306 on a clean installation of Ubuntu 8.04 32bit in VirtualBox. Launched PB as root, and created a new brain, but same issue. The output.log is attached.
Dryopithecus
Sorry, I was wrong in the previous post. I just tested 4215 in VirtualBox, and same issue. But 4.1 and earlier versions worked fine.
Harlan
One of our engineers will look into replicating this on Linux. Not sure why this might be happening yet. Thanks for posting the logs.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software