ThorstenZ
Hi there,

Description:
  • Acitve thought has (multiple) attachments
  • try to delete a selected file in the "properties & Attachment" window by clicking the red "x"
  • the file is not deleted
After that i can open the thought-folder and can delete the file through file system.
But PB seems to be confused. If i activate another thought with file attachments, the "property & attachment" window is not refreshed. Clicking the "open thought folder" icon opens a completly different thought folder.

Exit and Restart of PB leads to the message that the Database is already opened / connected by PB so that I can't open the Brain. Situation is solved by comlepte reboot of my computer.

The described situation was reproduceable.
System: Win XP
Java 1.6

If you need more informations... just tell me.

Kind regards,
Thorsten
mcaton
Thorsten,

Thanks for pointing this out.  If the problem can be re-produced, please do so and send support@thebrain.com a copy of the Program Files/PersonalBrain/output.log file, after the errors start to occur.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software