Harlan
"Entschuldigung" to all our German users. This new release corrects problems with the translation in the previous release.

Version 5.0.3.6

May 29, 2009

·         Fixed problems with startup when using the German translation and the display of tips

·         Corrected minor errors in the list of tips

Regards,
-Harlan
tz
Looks like this fix works better than expected. :-)

I am running PB 5.0.3.6 on an all English Win7, build 7100. My OS settings are set to German (Keyboard etc.) though.

After upgrading PB to 5.0.5.6 it all of a sudden comes up in German? I just did a reinstall but there is now way for me to change the language nor can I find anything in the PB menu's...
Any way to switch back to English?

Hilfe! :-)

Regards
Tz

Dryopithecus
Quote:
Any way to switch back to English?

Rename "C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\lang\pblang_de.properties", then restart PB.
jroeterd
Hello,

In ..\personalBrain\lang you can delete or rename the pblang_de.properties file. No way to enable/disable it through the GUI.

Jeroen
tz
Renaming the ...de File did the trick, thanks for your help.

Still a bid odd though as I don't know how I got to this file.
There is a "pblang_es.properties" files as well, shouldn't PB now come in Spanish?

mbaas
tz, you got the file by installing the software   It's included now (since V5035). PB will choose either spanish or german if your OS's regional settings use any of these languages, otherwise it'll stay english.
jostber
Will a new bug fix release be just around the corner? Somewhat longer since the last one, and some issues have been found since then.
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software