tcahill Show full post »
Moe
Quote:

Posted by: Northfarm
I typically get a Windows dialog box saying that there was a problem with PB and it needs to close. PB closes and I restart it. The restart takes quite a while but PB runs OK after that. Come to think of it, PB normally crashes within the first 5 - 10 actions I do in PB. After I restart it, it normally runs OK until the next time I restart my PC.

Next time the crash occurs would you mind forwarding us a screenshot of the error message you are receiving and a copy of your output.log file directly after the crash to support@thebrain.com. Also, if Java is crashing on your system, you should be able to spot crash dump files in your "C:\Program files\PersonalBrain" folder. These files are in the form of hs_pid###, would you mind forwarding these along as well.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe,

just had another crash when I clicked in the search box. I have sent the info you requested to support.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
jostber
jostber wrote:
To me 5.5.1.4 seems more stable regarding adding links, but Shift-arrow keys seems to initiate a memory leak. If these are used PB start going really slow. Using the mouse to move the plex works as expected.

This problem seems to have returned in v.5.5.1.6.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software