Harlan
Fixes the unlinking problem and adds accelerator for unlinking.

Version 5.5.1.4-b

October 19, 2009

·         Unlinking

o    Added Unlink command to Thought context menu, (unlinks selected thought from active Thought)

o    Added accelerator for unlinking

o    Fixed: Unlinking Thoughts by clicking on the link does not work

·         German and Dutch localizations updated

·         Fixes

o    Fixed: When loading Brains in auto-hide mode, the PersonalBrain window obscures other Windows

o    Fixed: Problems with in-program registration

Regards,
-Harlan
PaulYoung
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) - PB 5.5.1.4

Harlan,
   Running Dual monitors - If I open PB up on my external monitor and then go to presentation mode - PB opens up on my laptop monitor in presentation mode.

THis has been present in all beta releases to date

regards
Paul Young

zenrain
Quote:

o    Added Unlink command to Thought context menu, (unlinks selected thought from active Thought)

Awesomesauce.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
jroeterd

About the dual monitor thing in presentation mode. I had the same thing. Is the entire application on the second monitor when you go to presentation mode?

When I drag PB from the first screen to the second screen (which has a lower resolution) sometimes a little piece of PB is still on the first screen. When I go to presentation mode it is maximized on the first screen although 95% of PB is on the second screen.

Mayby that is it .... ?

Jeroen

PaulYoung
The second monitor is actually higher resolution than my laptop screen.
PB is wholly within the 2nd screen and when I go into presentation mode
it opens in the laptop screen

dyslucksia
Accelerator for Unlink! Nice work.

But please alter the Thought context menu and accelerator text from "Unlink" to "Unlink from Active Thought", or at least "Unlink from Active", to deconfuse newbies who may otherwise think it turns the unlinked Thought into an orphan!

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
jostber
zenrain wrote:
Quote:

Awesomesauce.

Makes happy!

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software