zenrain
After I installed 5.5.2.1 the plex started losing responsiveness as soon as I go to another tab.

This has been a recurring issue in all of the 5.5x versions, but it seems to be particularly bad in this version.

1. Using a macbook pro, with touchpad
2. As soon as I go to the notes tab, the plex will lose responsivness to the pointer. Mouseover will not activate a thought. Right clicking in the plex will not be recognized.
3. Using keyboard navigation will still work. Hitting Esc from the notes tab will not cause the plex to become responsive to pointer again.
4. To get responsiveness back, have to go to the preferences screen. Once I close the screen the plex will respond to the pointer again.

Please let me know if there is any further info I can provide to narrow down this issue.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
zenrain
All of a sudden it started working again. I'll keep trying to narrow it down.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
Hi Zen,

Thanks for the post. I just wanted to mention that we are aware of this issue and are actively looking into it. For the time being, as you mentioned the way to get around this is to open the Preferences screen then close it.

Best regards,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software