Kriggel23
I use to have the notes tab pinned to the right lower edge, the other tools (properties, tags, etc.) above, in the right upper edge.

When I then maximize the plex window via double click and double click a second time to get the previous view again / to see the tools windows, the windows for notes and the other tools have changed their places - now the notes are in the right upper edge and the other tools are below.

Same when the tools windows are on the left side.

Similar when notes are bottom right and the other tools bottom left. After maximize / restore the notes are bottom left.

Simlar when notes are top right and the other tools top left. After maximize / restore the notes are top left.

Maximizing one of the tools windows has no effect related to the position of notes / others tools window.

Kind regards
Kriggel23

dyslucksia
zenrain reported something similar here:
http://thebrain.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=3792230

Are you using Advanced Tools Layout?
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
Kriggel23
No.

Just normal view, windows float, disabled always on top.
No search active, no report prepared, no filter elsewhere.

It's 5.5.1.9 on XP.

Kriggel23

dyslucksia
I don't use Advanced Layout either! I just keep Reports docked against the left border of the Plex and everything else docked on the right:

This is stable even after two double-clicks in the Plex. Once PB has decided the "order" in which it thinks it should display your Tools, is this order maintained after repeated double-clicking?

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
Kriggel23
Good question! I've just had a look on it - the tools tabs are rearranged after double click when I changed their order before.

The sort order for the tool windows of PB itself is stable.

Kriggel23

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software