GRSaunders
I am noticing that some new thoughts with Thought types are syncing to webbrain without their assigned Thought Types.

6.0.2.7 XP
Moe
GR,

Thanks for posting Please clarify further on the problem.

When you sync your Brain then load your webbrain in your web browser, are the Thoughts that were previously Thought typed loosing their attributes (eg colors, icons)?

Or are they just not Thought typed anymore?

If you hover over these Thoughts (in your webbrain copy) do you see a label indicating the the name of the Thought Type you had assigned them in your local copy of PB?

I was unable to to replicate this problem when testing for it. I will continue testing. Please update to PB 6.0.2.8 as it fixes the problem you reported here.

Thanks,
Moe

GRSaunders
Moe,

Certain thoughts in my local brain that are thought-typed with colors are not sync'ing their associated thought types.  When I sync my local brain to webbrain, these thoughts in webbrain have no thought type assigned or colors.  When I hover over the thought that should be typed in webbrain, nothing comes up--no thought type label.  Other thought-typed notes in the webbrain do show the appropriate thought label when I hover over them.

Some thoughts in question were created new and thought-typed in the local brain and others were existing thoughts (already sync'ed to webbrain) and just newly thought-typed. 

Thanks.

Harlan
It's possible that the types were not properly synced by an earlier release as some cases of this were recently fixed. Please try this: Edit each of your thought types that are exhibiting this behaviour - rename them and then name them back to the original name. This will force those types to re-sync and may resolve things.
Regards,
-Harlan
GRSaunders
Harlan,

Editing the thought types did not do the trick.  I had to edit each thought itself to have the thought-type sync properly.

FYI...the thought type and thoughts themselves were both created new in 6.0.2.7.

Thanks!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software