zenrain
I just wanted to say there are some really nice (and surprising) features in this release.

1. User defined custom ordering - I said this in another post, but this is a really smart implementation. I'll be using this a lot.
2. With the addition of location in the URL Attachment report I can see it becoming a staple for large databases. (Hmm, I remember this answer I found in StackOverflow, but I'm not finding it).
3. Common Children - I can see this being useful for easily acting on all Thought Types with a tag. Replacing the selection with the results is a thoughtful addition.
4. The return of Crawl and Modify - I don't use this often, but when I do, it saves a lot o' work. [smile]

Thanks!
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
ratthing
I used the custom ordering feature today in organizing some web pages for a lecture I just gave.  :-)

Is there someplace where the other new features are described?
korm
zenrain wrote:
4. The return of Crawl and Modify - I don't use this often, but when I do, it saves a lot o' work. [smile]

Echoing Alex's comments -- very very nice set of features in 124.

I use Crawl and Modify a lot -- a LOT -- in v8 and now that it is in v9 too, my life is complete [biggrin]

Thank you Brain Trust -- it's time to retire v8 and move forward.
pthompson
Thanks for the feedback.
mbaas
zen, your footer is outdated! ;-)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software