mbaas
Tested with Chrome, Firefox & Edge.
RomusD

For me it works.
Safari on macOS

macOS 10.11.6
TheBrain 9.0.144
Harlan
Thanks for reporting. Sorry, one of the optimizations added must have broken this.
Regards,
-Harlan
danlandrum
Just to confirm, also working fine for me in MacOS Chrome and Safari.

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Cerebrum
As of today at 11:08 EST, version 9.0.132 is not available for Windows.

zenrain

Cerebrum wrote:
As of today at 11:08 EST, version 9.0.132 is not available for Windows.

If you are talking about on the download page, I'm guessing it's because of the issue Harlan posted about here.

If you are using the in-app download, and are still willing to use it with the links issue occurring, verify in the Preferences > System section that it's looking at the Alpha channel, not the Beta Channel.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Cerebrum
Thanks.

When the Beta version was announced, I changed my "Check for updates on channel" setting to Beta.
I didn't realize that Alpha versions were still being rolled out.

I now have 9.0.132.
zenrain
[thumb]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Harlan
Michael,

I just tried drag and drop on Windows 10 from Firefox, Chome and IE, and all seem to be working correctly. Any chance you opening TB as administrator for some reason? Windows disables drag and drop when this is done. Also, can you please try rebooting? Sometimes Windows drag and drop stops working and won't start again until a reboot.

Cerebrum, the latest stuff is always on the alpha channel. The beta channel is not updated as often. The download page always has the beta channel version.

Thanks for helping out again Alex. [smile]
Regards,
-Harlan
mbaas
Thanks Harlan - running as Admin may well have been the reason!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software