Harlan
To update from a prior version of TheBrain 9, choose Check for Update from the Help menu on Windows or from TheBrain menu on Mac.

If you have been having trouble with imports in 9.0.78, that issue has been fixed in this version. There is also a fix for a problem that was causing some brains to crash regularly, making TB9 unusable.

Full list of changes is here.
Regards,
-Harlan
korm
9.0.79.0 release notes wrote:
  • Preference added for action to be taken when active thought is clicked (#2007)

I appreciate this very much.  Thank you!

[J3CR875] 

Harlan
Oops, looks like the localization info didn't get copied in correctly. We'll fix this shortly.
Regards,
-Harlan
korm
Harlan wrote:
Oops, looks like the localization info didn't get copied in correctly. We'll fix this shortly.

I'd assume a checkbox with simple "Display properties on clicking active thought" would be more elegant.
mctrexler
Good news is that my megabrains are now successfully importing.  Being told I have 1,015 orphaned attachments in one Brain is a bit disconcerting, but it's progress! 
advisors
Yeah !

Brain imports (again), but still doesn't sync.
(Still same "Sync failed: Unknown error").

Tx for the release, was missing using TB 9 with this brain [smile]
mcaton
Roger,

Thanks for the update.  I have been given a few Brain samples previously that did not import.  We've successfully imported them and now have a few that will not sync (same result you are seeing).  Therefore, this issue is documented and we hope to have these working soon as well.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software