ludovic
Hi

The Brain is not properly exported to html on computer using Windows XP with a French operating system.

I tracked down the issue to the XML files created where special characters (é on a French keyboard ) are translated into something else. ( févr for example).

<Tht id="1613" name="Test" icon="" color="" hint="" pbv="599663"
    modificationDate="16 f&eacute;vr. 2011 13:36"
    authorName="Ludovic"
    authorEmail="nomail@free.fr" />

I had to modify all the XML files (with notepad++)  and replace "f&eacute;vr" by "fev" to make it work:

<Tht id="1613" name="Test" icon="" color="" hint="" pbv="599663"
    modificationDate="16 fev. 2011 13:36"
    authorName="Ludovic"
    authorEmail="nomail@free.fr" />


*PB6.0.6.4 on stick
*Windows XP




Ludovic
PB6.0 on Stick
Quote
Moe
Ludovic, Thanks for posting and bring this to our attention. I have put in a bug report with our developers about this issue.

Thanks,
Moe
Quote

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software