I've been using PB 5.x for several months now and I really love it. I've had very positive experiences with both the software itself and TheBrain support staff. During the time I've been using PB I've thought of a few things I'd like to see incorporated in future versions. Forgive me if I've duplicated previous requests.
- If a Brain (call it x) contains a link to another Brain (y) and that Brain(y) is open in a second instance of PB, rather than displaying the message "y is already open" it should simply switch focus to that instance of PB.
- Software option to easily un-register / re-register PB when switching computers (eg: buying a new computer)
- The ability to sort each thought's children independently (eg: one by name, another by time added). Also, reverse sorts
- Hovering over a thought with a comment while the comment window is closed could display the comment in a temporary balloon.
- The "Create Tag" option should offer a checkbox for "Show Hint in Plex" or allow for the default to be set to False
- Exporting an outline should be a single right click function
- Password protection when opening Brains
Those are about all I can think of for now.