DaveCrow
I have a pro license combo.  Everytime I open the desktop app in windows 10 we go through this.  In essence I have to start the program (seems to start in the basic mode), get the message, log in, restart in the pro mode.  Getting old.  Shouldn't there be a way for the desktop to remember what my license is?
mcaton
Dave,

Which version of TheBrain are you running?  Also, make sure you are not also logged in under any other accounts. It's not totally uncommon to have more than one Brain account. Click on the Avatar (person icon button) in the upper right hand corner of the app and make sure there are no other accounts. Attached is an image of someone (me) that has more than one account which could cause this type of issue...

Matt

2accounts.png    
DaveCrow
Matt, I am running TheBrain 10 on Windows 10.  I am not logged in on any other account.  In fact, when I open the program, I am not logged in period.  I don't remember having to login each time before.  Is that new?  Clicking on the avatar shows my username & account at the top as your image shows.  I do have one other account to switch to, but nothing but + TheBrain Cloud shows at the bottom.
korm
I see this issue when I have switched from using TheBrain 10 to TheBrain 9 and back again.  (Not running at the same time.)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software