danlandrum
This will only be of interest to Curio users.

I'm stoked. I just discovered I can grab the icon from the Curio project titlebar and drag it into TheBrain which then creates virtual folders for Curio's folder structure (for that project). This means my searches in TheBrain include idea space names. The TheBrain search doesn't show you the found idea space name, but it does include a link to the Curio project(s) that match the search. For instance, searching for "sharpening" in TheBrain included the following results:
Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 1.40.20 PM.png 
Clicking the links takes me to the appropriate Curio project. If necessary, I just perform the search again in Curio which is able to include all the text from various idea spaces within the found project. Too cool! 

Edit: I should have mentioned at first that it is important to have your TB preferences set to link, rather than move files. I also have my prefs set to create virtual folders. 

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software