marcusyoung
I would find it very useful to be able to split the notes area.

For example, I may have a document attached to a thought, and I want to read the document and at the same time make notes on it, all within the same thought. I don't want to be opening new windows and messing about in the OS to put them side by side.

It should be flexible enough to allow multiple splits as desired.
peterB
@marcusyoung

Thank you for the suggestion. It would be handy to further split the viewing area and see multiple notes/attachments at once. I will write up the feature request for our engineers. We'll let you know if/when we are able to build this.

-Peter
NickMilner
This would be really useful, especially on an ultrawide monitor where there is tons of screen real estate.

Also, I would kill to be able to attach a web page to a thought and be able to annotate it directly in the tab rather than simply access the original.
DavidGretzschel
I'm happy with using multiple windows for that. Just wish there wasn't so much space wasted on useless UI.
And I'm probably getting daily crashes, when I work with 5 or more Windows.
At least the Windows restore properly now, so it's only a 30 second timeloss instead of grinding all work to a halt.
But still....

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software