dwhitman

Though the PB is designed to be dynamic and "Multi-D" it woudl be useful for me to be ables to highlight a thought genealogy and abstract it to a list or outline that I could elaborate in Word or Onenote.  I suppose a more complicated option might be to "include jumps" or even a choice of how many "marriages" to include

twospoons
I don't really understand what you are asking.  Can you please explain it to me?  Perhaps provide an example?

Thanks,
Wes
dwhitman
Sure.

I am constructing a book, an academic text, or a novel-- the personal brain permits me to integrate a wide range of ideas.  Let's say that under a story I had chapter one with a number of children thoughts and let's say I had chapter two with a number of children thoughts.

It would be nice to be able to select thoughts and copy them to the clipboard in a format compatible with text, or word.  Then when I pasted them into a word document I might get an outline form of the selection of thoughts that I had selected. 

I attached a super simple example.
twospoons
PB can already do what you are asking for.

1. Create a selection (either CTRL+Click on the thoughts you want to copy or use the crawl brain and add to selection option)

2. In the selection window, right click and select copy outline.

3. Paste outline into MS Word or Excel.
Wes
dwhitman
Oh wow.
It gets better and better

Thank you.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software