bmac
With the improved power of thought types, it would be nice if one could click on the thought type when the mouse is hovering over a thought that is part of a thought type in order to display all of the other thoughts associated with this plot.

For example, while noticing that this particular thought is associated with the thought type "Complaint", I wish I could move the mouse down to the complaint thought type in order to switch to a view of all thoughts associated with this.

Am I missing something -- is this already available somehow? Click image for larger version - Name: 6-12-2010_12-39-24_PM.jpg, Views: 103, Size: 5.80 KB
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
NorthFarm
Hi.

If you have the "Properties & Attachments" tool open while you use your brain you can click the "Type" button and select "Activate". This will bring up all the thoughts with the same thought type as the active thought.

A short-cut would be nice though.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
bmac
thanks Hans.  Yes, I did not know that previously.  However, it still would be nice to be able to access the thought type with one click while you are viewing a thought that has been labeled with this  thought type.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software