zenrain
This isn't a bug, and I'm not sure it's a feature request, it's more of a behavior question…
So I have the "Activate Last Created" preference on because I've found I usually modify thoughts after creating them and it's easiest to find them on a busy plex.

This usually works really well for me. Except in MindMap view. Here I generally want the MindMap to stay in it's current position. As it is, the new thought is activated and the mind-map completely changes.

I understand why it does this, but I think it might be more in line with the mind-map behavior if the thought became the Foused thought (when you click on a thought in MindMap view and it doesn't re-center but that thought takes the changes), but not Activate.

This might make things more confusing though, so I'm floating it out there for other's feedback.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 10.0.54
pthompson
I think it makes sense. I can still write it up as a suggestion.
zenrain
Thanks Patrick!
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 10.0.54

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software