danlandrum
I find I frequently want to toggle the "Activate Last Thought" state, which must now be done in preferences. It happens frequently in a normal workflow, e.g., now I want to make a list, now I want to make associations. When making lists, thoughts generally are children, so I'd like to stay focused on the parent. I am aware of separating a list of children with semi-colons, but I often don't know what the other children will be immediately, or perhaps I'm bouncing back and forth between list making, note taking, and just doing regular work.

Am I missing some obvious solution or alternative workflow?
To those of you at TheBrain Technologies, doesn't this happen to you frequently when actually doing work (not demos)?

As a working solution, I created a Keyboard Maestro macro with the following commands. It seems to be working consistently.

Type the ⌘, Keystroke
Pause Until Conditions Met (condition is front application window title is preferences)
Click at (319,52) from the Front Window’s Top Left Corner
Click at (418,178) from the Front Window’s Top Left Corner
Type the Return Keystroke

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software