ederg
Hello
When I use the "add event" (Termin hinzufügen in german) function from the thought context menu the titel field is emtry and I often need to retype the thought text.

It would be nice if the thought text would inserted.

Hope the graphic explains it a bit better.

Regards

Gerald

Click image for larger version - Name: Event.jpg, Views: 93, Size: 121.28 KB
mcaton
Gerald,

Thank you for writing in.  Actually, we can't assume that the event name is the same as the thought name. 

Example: 
Thought name = Frank Smith
Event name/title = Meeting with Frank to discuss Q3 Sales

If you leave the event name/title blank, it will then assume that the title is the same as the Thought name.

Thanks,
Matt
ederg
Hello
I use events mainly to remind me for tasks.
Like :

Parent thought name = Frank Smith
Thought name = Prepare Meeting with Frank to descuss Q3 Sales

The event name is often not the exactly same as the thought name but it would be nice to use it as a "starting point".

Regards
Gerald

zenrain
If this feature is added, please have the entire text selected when you first create the event.
I never use the thought name for the event name (it's usually something imaginative like "Due" or "Meet"), so if the name is selected I can just start typing and erase the prefilled text.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software