rhodes

I was just thinking how nice it would be if there was an Edit menu option for adding only the last batch of created thought to Selection. After all, we do have "Add Pasted Thoughts to Selection" as well as "Add Search Results to Selection", so why not another option for newly created ones too?

Time and again, after creating a whole bunch of child thoughts, I wish I could pull them out of the mass of all the other child thoughts and maybe copy them, tag them or change their type. I know I could filter them by "date created", but that's a bit clumsy compared to a single menu option. Its scope could be limited to the last "Create Thought" command that Undo keeps a list of.

I've been wishing for this option for so long it's time to post it here. I did a quick search but couldn't find any similar suggestion.

Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software