Axla
Can we please have a link to this forum in the "Help" drop-down menu?

I think that could increase traffic, and bring more people to help in the effort of improving PB!

Also, (and maybe most important) I wouldn't have to put a link in a thought and mark it as a 'Pin' in PB, thereby saving screen real estate. 

mbaas
I completely agree
Small suggestion to help you gain screen-estate: you can put multiple URLs as attachments to one thought! Launching them is still sufficiently easy & fast, IMHO, and has the advantage of gaining back those precious pixels

TotalBalance
Totally agree. If you haven't saved forum url as bookmark, pain to go to brain homepage and then drill down to forum link. I realize this may help total visit stats for website but just extra clicks for users.

P.S. I was going to post same feature request. Glad I did a search first!

twospoons

Or you could pin a thought with the URL to the forum in your brain.

Wes
Darkstar
twospoons wrote:

Or you could pin a thought with the URL to the forum in your brain.

This is what I've done. When someone posted the "Wide" URL, I dropped that in my brain, and now that's how I get here.
-Darkstar
TotalBalance
Creating a thought with forum link and pinning is a great work-around. As a matter of fact, I do something similiar now. I've got a thought with forum link and when I come across great threads I want to archive, I just DnD/copy the URL from the browser onto the forum link thought as subtopics. I don't pin the parent thought since it's not a thought I regularly access compared to my other pinned thoughts.

Regardless, it's an easy thing to add the forum link to the help dropdown list as they do already with the main website link. Many software companies, especially open source ones, don't stop there, they usually have a link to their wiki too.  To each their own, just seemed to be a reasonable request when I saw it and wanted to add my voice to the request.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software