keycool1
When I try to add a certain contact into my plex, I get the following error:

unknown error -1728 and in the PB search is returned "AddressBook: button returned: OK.

I am running:

MacOS 10.6
PB ver. 5.5.0.6-b
Java SE 6

I have tried repairing permission and resetting my spotlight index already. Thanks for the help!

zenrain
Are you adding from the search field (just verifying your workflow)?

Is it specific to one contact, or does it error for all contacts?
Finally, you may want to cause the error, then mail the output.log to support. The output.log is saved in the PersonalBrain Package folder, see here on details to access.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
keycool1
It is specific to one contact, and I am adding from the search field.
keycool1
I have submitted my output.log to support, but does anyone else have any knowledge of this problem?
zenrain
I haven't had this occur before, no, sorry.
Is there anything different about the name or information stored? Specifically, are there any strange characters? Can you duplicate the entry and import that one (to determine if it's a corrupt entry or some issue with the content).

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Rennie
I have the same problem 

I really want to use this expensive product but time and time again I have problems with OS X 

Just Upgraded to 5.5 now everytime I do a search I get error -1728 and my address books freezes

PB Offer so much ....agh but so frustrating...

I run a Mac Pro with 32gb of RAM so it should be a doddle....
Rennie
I too submitted by log heard nothing !!!!!!!!!!!
Moe
Hi Rennie,

Thanks for posting. We just received your email but did not find your attached output.log file. Please reattach your log file and resend it. Please note that this issue is under review by our engineers and has been assigned a high priority.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software