GerSch
I just have seen the new videos in the YouTube channel about the coming Android version. What I was not seeing, were setting types, tags and icons from the library? What does this mean for daily work with TB? I can have a quick look for any information into my Brains from my mobile device and of course I can create new thoughts. So if it is true and I can´t set types, tags and icons, what I normally do, I get a problem. I have to search all the new created thoughts when I´m back on my Desktop version at home/office and complete types, tags and icons. Who will do this every time? Thouhgt types, tags and icons can have important informations, so I´m forced to do this!

Hopefully we will get these features in the nearest (!) future...
pthompson
GerSch,

You are correct. Just like iOS, there will be no way to set types, tags, or icons in Android. This may come in the future. We wanted to get the app or as quickly as possible and worry about the advanced features later.
aalmeida
You can link your thought, though, to a tag or type, as a parent (not true to unlink).

Ps.: I've tried this in iOS only, not Android.
GerSch
Tags as favorites I can see on Android :-)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software