mnolte
5.5.0.3-b, J-1.5.0_04, Windows Vista 32 bit

see attachment

those kind of placeholders only appear when the (german) language file is loaded.

Without the language file everything looks O. K.

Edit: ...and there is a language mix, text inside graphics is not translated

- Martin
Click image for larger version - Name: SNAG-0021.gif, Views: 98, Size: 17.83 KB
mbaas
Hmm, looks fine for me. So either I forgot to send my updated files - or the engineers did not include 'em in the setup.

Can you pls. try and unzip the attachment to {PR_Program folder}\res\welcome\welcome_de.zip and see if that fixed it?

mnolte

Quote:
Can you pls. try and unzip the attachment to {PR_Program folder}\res\welcome\welcome_de.zip and see if that fixed it?

sorry, that did not help. Anyway, the files you sent are having exactly the same size as those which came with the installer. Only the time stamp was 2 hours off.

- Martin

mnolte

Hm, I installed the beta on another computer and it looks fine there (5.5.0.4-b, J-1.6.0_05, Windows XP Pro SP3)

---

oh, surprise, new version! Harlan must have worked all night long.

So I  installed 5.5.0.4-b on the Vista Computer again (over 5.5.0.3-b,  J-1.5.0_04).

The problem is still there: angle brackets on the welcome screen, when the language file exists.

mbaas
Thanks martin, I think Vista's HTML-engine might be better than mine
Attached file should really fix it now (for 5.0 as well as 5.5)

mnolte

aha, Vista likes those new files 

mbaas
Ok, super, danke für's Testen
mbaas
BTW, Harlan's feet must be flat already because I've been standing on'em for so long because of the missing possibility to translate the text in the images etc. But we're getting there!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software