jroeterd

Hello,

I have created a request on the user-voice site (http://thebrain.uservoice.com/pages/4597-personalbrain/suggestions/310554-left-align-child-and-parent-thoughts) for making the child-thought and parent-thoughts align to the left so the presentation is easier on the eyes and finding the thought gets easier.

If you like this request please add votes.

Greetings,

Jeroen

jostber
+1. Left, center, and right alignment of thoughts would be good features to have in the plex.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
dyslucksia
Everything's left-aligned in Outline View.

If you tell us more about Ann, I might consider voting for her.

PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
roblumba
I would like to see the ability to left align the text of children of the current thought without having to go to outline view.
jroeterd
Most agree with the wish to have it left-aligned but still only (my) three votes on the uservoice site ... sighhhh this not going anywhere soon ...
jostber
I got a hunch this is coming up in the new version, together with some other formatting features for thoughts.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
jroeterd
@Jostber : thanks for the heads up, nice to hear it 'might' be coming ...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software