pbmember

You may think because of all my questions, that I'm not paying much attention to the Tutorials, but that's not really so. I'm just weary of trying to absorb all that's in them. That's an apology of sorts for being too excited and not patient enough to wait long to know all there is to know. So I apologetically (sp?) and humbly ask this next question.

I succeeded at adding an Icon for a Web page I needed, but more importantly, I need a quote inside that page. Is there a way to be able to highlight the quote somehow so I can get to it w/o doing a search once I'm on that Web page?
MAC User
zenrain
No, unfortunately not. You can however, copy and paste the quote in the thought notes. Or you can take a screenshot of the specific area (command + shift + 4, and highlight the area). It will save the image on your desktop, then copy it and paste it into the thought, and it will appear as a image that you can mouse over and see.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
pbmember

That worked perfectly. I copied the quote and put it in Notes. I think that's sufficient compared to the alternative and for my purposes. Thanks!

MAC User

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software