mctrexler
I have a lot of different presentations built into my Brain.  I've been grappling with the question of how to refer to the same thought in different presentations.  Ideally I'd number each thought so that you end up with a nice list in Outline View for purposes of running through the presentation.  That means duplicating the thought each time you want to use it in a different presentation, so you might end up with 20 identical thoughts, but numbered for different presentations.  Seems inelegant, and I'm curious if anyone has come up with a better idea. 

Thanks,

Mark
jostber
Could you show us an image on how this looks like?
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
rengel
Is the order of the selected thoughts important?

Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
parmruss
I often use a "sequence" link type, brightly colored and thickened. Theoretically, the same slide could be a node in any number of presentation series. You could even name the link type as your presentation title & date.

Clipboard01.jpg

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software