Paraselene
For those that don't know, del.icio.us is one of several social bookmarking sites that, amongst other things, allows users to store their bookmarks online and use tagging to establish links and for retrieval purposes, rather than the folder hierarchy system. I switched to it a long time ago.

Del.icio.us allows users to export their online bookmarks into a html file, all tags included, and it would be a hugely useful feature if PersonalBrain could import them into the Plex, with all connections/tags preserved. Any plans for this feature?

Paraselene - trial user.

awsamuel
I'll second that request: better yet, can we make it two-way? I'm just trying out PersonalBrain but the ability to sync with del.icio.us will be crucial to my adoption.  I can't imagine "trapping" my bookmarks locally; I really like being able to share them via del.icio.us, and from there, republish to my blog etc.
zenrain
Thoided...
Also, if it could create thoughts for tags (optional), this would be something PB could do a very good job at handling.
If not, once the API is available, this would be a no-brainer.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software