enkidu

Just wondering. I'm not a tablet type myself, but several people around me are.
And there's quite a lot of talk about no-apple/no-samsung in the air

cheers
enkidu

Spacenexus
Yes, I'm using it on a Dell Venue Pro 8" 64GB version. The full version of TB works like a total charm on it. I've been waiting a long time for a fully functional TB capability that is fully portable yet suffers no compromise on features. Usability is superb and it readily works in tablet mode without fail.

I don't hold my primary megabrain on it of course due to size but I do have a brainlet that I keep synchronized with the primary brain by couple of hundred specific direct thought folder syncs. That way the content is always synced whichever device is used. In fact, a useful feature to have in future would be a direct thought to thought sync capability across brains to emulate this manual process. It also works well with Teambrain as it is always with me so adds even greater work flow on collaborative projects.

With full MS Office and other productivity software I have all my current work synced between the tablet and laptop automatically. It can't really run autodesk or processor intensive software smoothly but it is great also for at least viewing complex files. Using Onenote and the pen works well for scribbling quick capture notes for subsequent megabrain integration. But finally having full office capability in a mobile device and full TB compatibility is more significant than at first appears. When full access is required on the go, Logmein is always there as well.

Can't think of much else. I had always avoided the otherwise excellent the ipad / android tablets on offer simply because I wanted full TB integration in a tablet. That era is now upon us and is one if the best things to happen for full brain utilization, especially if you're a Windows brain user.

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
enkidu
thanks for the exhaustive reply.

Quote:
brainlet

gotta love that word !!

cheers
enkidu
mkabd
I am also using it on my Surface Pro (otherwise known as "the precious"  - yes it is that nice).

Love TheBrain on it.  One thing - even though TB is touch friendly, I have found that I definitely need the stylus for navigation most of the time.  This is a quirk of the Surface specifically I believe, not all W8 tablets.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software