ludoal Show full post »
Rennie
Really need address book and mail as minimum I use entourage and can not get it to work with PB will try outlook under fusion but contacts & mail is a must have to use this product on a Mac
remon
I would like to add both my enthusiastic endorsement of PB and my vote for Address Book/iCal integration. PB is one of the most innovative and useful programs I have ever seen.
Harlan
Hello All,

Yes, email integration on the Mac is still a top priority.

Thanks for all the enthusiastic posts.
Regards,
-Harlan
Roy
Harlan,

As a long time patient user I am like some others becoming a little frustrated with the missing mac functionality. Mac sales are growing aster than PC sales and gaining market share. Can you give a timeline to give us hope as to when ical, mail integration will happen. At the moment this is an open ended deal. We buy and you say soon!

Roy
Harlan
As with all feature requests and future plans, we can't comment on timelines until something is actually ready to deliver.
Regards,
-Harlan
Roy
Harlan,

Thanks for the reply. I work for a tech company and we have road-maps with associated time lines. We provide our customers with expectations once there is an execution commitment. So I guess the question is can you confirm that this is execution committed and can you give an approximate time line i.e 3-5 months for example?

Roy
Harlan
Roy, since PB is quite a complex product and we have thousands of customers with differing needs, we often have shifting priorities. It is simply not feasible for us to give time lines, approximate or not. Like many companies (such as Apple for instance) we don't announce things until they are either fully or very nearly complete.
Regards,
-Harlan
marianoi
I clearly agree with all these comments. If PB integrated with ical, mail, and contacts (bonus if it does with ilife but not critical for me) it would be THE BEST application I've ever used.

Having amore mac-like look and feel would be nice for the integration but it is not a deal breaker for me.

Is this till in the works?

Cheers

Mariano
jostber
marianoi wrote:
I clearly agree with all these comments. If PB integrated with ical, mail, and contacts (bonus if it does with ilife but not critical for me) it would be THE BEST application I've ever used.

Having amore mac-like look and feel would be nice for the integration but it is not a deal breaker for me.

Is this till in the works?

Cheers

Mariano

There is some more information on integration here:

http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3171860&highlight=ical
http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3146611&highlight=ical

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software