This is a pretty complex script, but I found that the current way of attaching Mail, pretty much sucks!
If you attach mail by the current method here are the problems.
1. You have to be at that computer
2. You can not be portable (meaning can not export the brain in to a site brain, or text brain and still have mail readable)
3. You have no idea what the message states, and you must open up the Email to see and read it.
It was not to my liking as I want to use this for a few things like keeping track of certain items (even though I use a program that is separate for my ToDo's), also to use it for reference.
So I created this script. What it does is a few things, it will take the selected message from Mail, and do the following things with it.
1. Use the personal ID code for it, so you can open up the Mail message from anywhere.
2. Create a PDF message and attach it in to the brain.
3. Attach the text based version (which looks horrible) in to the Notes field.