stefaanbolle
I am new to TheBrain and I do not find how I can apply a custom or default color set to a selection (or all) thoughts in the brain.
The thoughts have many different colors because the brain. was imported from a Mindmap design.
Is this possible and how do I do this (manually editing the foreground and background colors of +300 thoughts isn't a challenging job). I am using the Mac version.
zenrain
To set a custom colour to all thoughts, right-click the flex (background) and click Brain Theme.
For subsets of thoughts, create a thought type (thought type dropdown, click new type), then assign it a set of colours and or icon. Then any thought you assign that type will inherit those colours and icons UNLESS you have a custom colour set on the thought (it's not using the theme default).
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
stefaanbolle
Thanks, but is overriding the custom color sets of many imported thoughts with the default theme color set I'd like to perform. Can this be done in bulk edit?
mcaton
Stefan,

Thanks for posting.  Sorry, if an individual thought has a custom color, this will take precedence over the default color setting and even a Thought Type.  You will need to change this manually on the thought.  Yes... one at a time.  Great feature request to `APPLY/REMOVE COLOR SETTINGS` on a selected group of thoughts...

Thanks,
Matt
stefaanbolle
Thanks Matt!
I would rather prefer the feature request BULK CHANGE COMMON SETTINGS on a selected group of thoughts
mcaton
👍

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software