Ideas on the Go!
Using Your Brain on Your iPhone, iPad and the Cloud
Thursday, April 24, 2014
11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
When you have a good idea or need to take a quick note, just pick up your phone and add it to your Brain with TheBrain’s new native app. That idea will be connected and visualized in a way that provides more meaning beyond standard note taking apps and still offers universal accessibility on the cloud and to your desktop computers.
Topics Covered include:
- Knowledge and idea capture on mobile devices
- New Brain and Thought creation from your iPhone and iPad
- Adding web pages, photos and documents to Thoughts with TheBrain for iOS
- Synchronizing your Brain across all your devices and computers
- Using TheBrain Cloud to share and publish ideas
- Plus many more time saving tips and tricks for iOS users