SamCox
Can I assign an icon to the untyped thought type? I know I can assign an icon to an untyped thought but can I easily arrange for all untyped thoughts to have the same icon?

pthompson
Sam,

Yes, you can do this but it it would have to manually be done. This is one of the major advantages of using a Thought Type; It allows you to quickly and easily apply changes to a group of Thoughts.
zenrain
I think Patrick may have misunderstood your question. The only way to assign an icon to multiple thoughts is using thought types. As far as I'm aware, there is no way for untyped thoughts to inherit a default thought icon.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
zenrain,

Sam asked if he could arrange for all untyped thoughts to have the same icon. My answer was that you can, but it would have to be done manually if not using a Thought Type.
Qwill
Maybe a way to do this is to create a new type called "untyped thought"... ? [wink]
THen le next challenge is how find a way to assign a default type to new thoughts...
TheBrain 9.0.250 -  OsX High Sierra &  Win7

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software