danny
On first opening PB 4.2.0.4 (problem started with 03 upgrade did not fix) attachments and details tabs display contents for selected item correctly. Neither of these two tabs will update when the selected thought is changed or on mouse over other thoughts.
Notes tab appears to OK.
danny
Just to update.
I rebuilt the DB and it seems to be working OK now

Couple of rather stressed moments though
danny
OK - so it has happened again.
Appeared to start when I tried to paste a URL as an attachment.
Dont think I can see any web links at all.

Harlan
As I mention on the other thread on this topic, this is a display problem that has been solved in 4.2.0.6. Note that rebuilding the database is generally NOT recommended - for example, in this case, the problem is a display issue and rebuilding the database is unnecessary.

Regards,
-Harlan
BHurd
I am having the issue in 4.2.0.6.  The properties tab stays locked with the first or second active thought's list of attachments and will not update no matter how much I move around my brain.  Restart will give the proper attachments for active thought but locks up right away.
Harlan
There was a problem with the configuration of 4.2.0.6 that is resolved in 4.2.0.7. Please update, thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
BHurd
Well, that was certainly fast.  Updated, and everything is looking good as far as the attachments panes.
danny
Just this minute installed 4.2.0.7. Does seem to be faster but didn't fix my display problem. Still V many attachments missing in action.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software