hasi123

if I copy images from opera to the notes window, 

they are linked with files in some temp folder C:\dokuments and settings\pcname\local settings\Temp

so they are not in the brain itself.

can that be explained, and 

how do I bring such images in my brain? 

jbennett
Hello, 

Thanks for posting.  This is normal.  When pasting images to notes the image is first stored in a temp location and then it is moved into the brain.  If you would rather attach your images directly to your thought, there are several ways to accomplish this.  Try right clicking a thought and selecting add attachment.  For more information on how to do this check out our tutorials (http://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials/files-and-email/files-and-web/).  

James
hasi123
does that mean, it is impossible to add images to notes forever and in the brain itself? 
jbennett
Hello,

No, the images are stored in the temporary folder before being moved into the Brain.  If you are experiencing an issue that is preventing the image from moving into your Brain, you should update to the latest version of TheBrain, as recommending in this thread.

- James

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software