|The Zen of Remote Productivity|
Thursday, August 7, 2014
11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
In the age of distractions context is king for focused, productive work.
Creating an effective information environment that extends your projects and thinking beyond your physical office is absolutely paramount for remote productivity. Use your digital Brain to bridge the gaps so you can focus on your tasks wherever you are and gain a visual network of resources that keeps you at the top of your game.
Learn how to:
- Visually map out your business and mental landscape
- Add notes and task lists to your Thoughts
- Use TheBrain to avoid falling behind and forgetting
- Set reminder Thoughts for key projects and ideas so you can come back to them before they are due
- Create Thought Types and tag Thoughts to further organize your projects
- Synchronize between home and office computers, even if you are using a PC at work and a Mac