rwstout
When in Auto Hide, time taking actions like zipping the Brain, lock the PB-window. It does not Auto Hide during the action, but the window cannot be moved or switched to the background either.
This means that, when in Auto Hide, when zipping or rebuilding, you cannot do anything else.

Windows Vista Home Premium
J-1.6.0_17
René Stout
Tiendeveen, The Netherlands

TheBrain 7
J-1.7.0
Windows7 Home Premium / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Moe
Hi Rene,

Thanks for posting. You can use the "X" to close the "Creating Brainzip" progressbar indicator, then select the "OK" button in the "This operation will continue in the background" message box to put PB in the background. This will enable you to resume with your other applications while creating a Brainzip .

Thanks,
Moe

rwstout
Hi Moe,

Thanks for the tip. I probably should have known. I don't like closing active windows while an operation is going on. That's why I did not try that myself ;-)
Thanks,
René
René Stout
Tiendeveen, The Netherlands

TheBrain 7
J-1.7.0
Windows7 Home Premium / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software