JJS Show full post »
Dryopithecus
I think I have noticed two new features:

1. In the Create Child dialog, when mouse over a thought in the Existing Thoughts list ("Aristotle"), it displays its label ("Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia").

2. New Expanded view and Last Expanded view.

Dryopithecus
Oh, my mistake, just noticed the first feature was already in my 5.0.1.9.

JJS
I hear ya, Harlan. But 5.0.2.4 repaired what I considered a serious problem of slightly forgetful Brains. Once you marked the bug fix "completed" on UserVoice, with a low decimal place signifying a short-term release, I was looking for it every morning and then some. Your company works on a very tight feedback loop with its users, which is part of what makes your product worth a premium.  Mods are doing a great job on the Forum, protecting your time; their reassurance that all was in order was all I needed. In this economy, you never know. But of course getting some missing Thoughts back via 5.0.2.4 next morning was even nicer.

Thanks for bringing your vision to life. PB is a real gem.
hughdrbf

Dryopithecus wrote:

2. New Expanded view and Last Expanded view.

Dryopithecus, I noticed your post and couldn't recall seeing this in my v5.0.2.4 so I went back to look. Whether in menu "View" or the toolbar button, all I see is normal, outline, and expanded.

What version are you running?
JJS
I think he's talking about what Harlan mentioned, the video on the home page, which shows the upcoming version 5.1 .
Dryopithecus
Yes, JJS is correct.
kbunders
New and last expanded view?

I hope expanded views can be saved as an attachment soon!

Not using TheBrain anymore. Switched to Roam Research.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software