GerSch
Please make this feature possible again!!!! At the moment where I work with V8 and V9 it makes me crazy that this feature is not working. Every time in V9 I have to look to my Desktop again, where is the mouse, move them to the back buttom in TheBrain, click and then I can work again. In V8 it is a pleasure to go back in my Brain with my mouse as far as I want. And I want it very often... ;-)
danlandrum
If by "back," you mean previous thought, can't you just assign your mouse button to issue the same keyboard command you've assigned to previous thought in theBrain?
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
zenrain
Either that, or go into Preferences > Keyboard and under Navigation, change Back to what you used in TheBrain 8. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Harlan
This is a known issue. Will be addressed in a future release. In the meantime, the workaround suggested above should do the trick.
Regards,
-Harlan
GerSch
The workaround will not work because the back-button will not work in my browser anymore.
2016.11.24_13h14m38s.png 
danlandrum
It indicates "not yet assigned." Is there a reason you can't assign it?

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
GerSch
@danlandrum I need the back buttom for Google chrome browser. This works with
2016.11.25_14h39m16s.png 
With this preference it worked in V8, too. When I assign it with other keyboard command then the back function will not work in Google Chrome, or? Hopefully @Harlan and his team a way to fix the issue soon...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software