gingerman
I would like to attach a batch of URLs at one time as separate thoughts.

I have quite a few Zoho Docs and Google Docs that I need to be able to access easily.  The Brain provides the simplest index for these items that I know of.

Each Zoho Doc or Spreadsheet, or whatever is a seperate URL; the same for Google Docs.

Since I can't afford to upgrade, I am using the free edition of TheBrain 7, and I think that I can't attach files, just URLs.

Is there a way to create separate thoughts for each of these URLs all at once, ie, as a batch?  Or can I attach files that reside on my computer?
zenrain
I don't think there is an easy way. It can import favorites from IE (I'm not sure if this is available in the free version), so you could export your bookmarks in the browser, delete them, then enter the bookmarks you wish to import as a batch. After the import, then delete from your browser and re-import your original bookmarks. However, this way is inconvenient, prone to error, and a hack.

You could also try pasting an outline of your links (see PersonalBrain 6 Guide, page 213).
The hang up with this method is you have to assign each thought a name, it will not auto-fill the thought name based on the URL using this method.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
gessy
I think the basic problem in the same browser youcancel sites from your browser and see the problemlast time you will see that it has ended

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software