sdbpastor
I pastor a small church and have been toying with the idea of possibly in TheBrain to aid me in Bible Study and Sermon Preparation and Biblical research. Are there any sample templates for Bible related Brains available?

Rev. Michael L. Burns
PaddyVA
You might find some ideas in the Brain Uses section of this Forum, particularly,
http://forums.thebrain.com/post/book-and-movie-database-example-and-usage-7335329?trail=15#11
zenrain
There was actually a thread in the forum for Bible Brain ideas but I can't seem to find it, and the link I found in this thread was broken. 
You might take a look at the WebBrain under the Religion and Spirituality section, I see several there, but this will only catch WebBrains that have been categorized (which is a low % as far as I can tell). I wish there was a search.

Sorry I'm not much help.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software