Rob2050
I often queue up a bunch of links in the Brain Box (thank you for this!!). So then in my Brain I have to see what is in the BB, then make the dropdown go away to reveal the search box. While this is a small thing it happens over and over and over.

I would like the BB icon moved so it is on the same level as the search box so it does not cover up the search box when the BB dropdown is open.

EDIT: I renamed topic to be more about Pinning the Brain Box, not the interaction with the search box.
Harlan
I see what you are after... BrainBox is universal for all brains - that is why it is not on the same level as the search box.

One way to avoid that click is to press Ctrl/Cmd+S, which will close BrainBox and let you start typing into search immediately.
Regards,
-Harlan
Rob2050
@Harlan thank you for the reply! Maybe to say my point better (I have thought about it more), I want the Brain Box to be pinned open and then be able to drag and drop. This is beyond my original request but now I think could be quite powerful. I do understand BB is higher than a given brain. I suppose if you felt strongly on that point, you could float BB as a separate related window, but i don't like that as much.

BrainBox1.png 
BrainBox2.png 
Harlan
I see now what you are after. Yes, for what you want to do, the closest thing available now is to float it as a separate window. 
Regards,
-Harlan
Rob2050
Harlan wrote:
I see now what you are after. Yes, for what you want to do, the closest thing available now is to float it as a separate window. 

Really?? How do i do that!!?
Rob2050
That totally works, never knew I could do that!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software