lunatrix
I know we dont have brain buttons on the Mac (sadly) but it occurs to me one thing that just creates a little annoyance all the time is that if I close my brain  it shuts down the whole program instead of just the brain. That means next time I want to use the brain I have to wait while the program itself relaunches - not long but just a bit too long!
I know I can minimise the brain instead of closing but once in the Mac environment it just becomes so natural to use the close box in the Mac way.
Dont know if this is easy to implement or if there is a reason not to do it - but just thought I would ask.
Thanks!
Luna
Moe
Luna,

Thanks for posting. You can add a Brain button to PB in the Mac version. I am guessing that you are referring to auto-hide (which is not available in the Mac version). If this is the case, please put in your vote to the following Uservoice request.

Thanks,
Moe

dthompson310
I have found in version 6 that if I keep my brain in transparent mode, it can shrink into a small button in the corner and stay on top of other programs I am using so that if I need it I press the button once to add something in transparent mode and if I need to add more detail I press it again and the full program comes up to use.  I actually like it better than having a button on the side.  I didn't think I would use this option, but as it turns out most of the things I didn't think I would use I am using the most.

lunatrix
Yes I saw that in the PB6 movie and it looked great. Unfortunately my 30 days expired before I really had a chance to play with PB6. I just accepted that but in the movie it seems to suggest there is a way to keep the trial going while it is in beta (makes sense since presumably comments from experienced users are pretty helpful to PB).
Can anyone tell me how to extend the trial (preferably while still using my real brain - I couldnt quite follow what was said on the movie but it seemed to say the trial could only be extended for new brains but I would rather give it a real trial on my real brain (though lets face it I am likely to buy it anyway, just hoping it is not too exy!).
Luna

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software