mctrexler
I'm having problems downloading a specific Brain (both desktop on iOS).  I have a support ticket in. 

Yesterday I tried to do a download on my ipad to avoid issue of going in and out of WiFi. Everything seemed fine until it wasn't.  It's a Megabrain.  Only downloading about 1GB of material, but 100,000 thoughts, 1,400 Tags, etc., which presumably significantly influences download speed.  The process was:

1.5 hours of remote data prep
3 hours of downloading
1.5 hours of local data processing
Notification that TB app had crashed. 
Since then it tells me that the process was interrupted and it is willing to "resume," but "local data processing continues forever." 

Frustrating. 

Mark
GaryW
@mctrexler I can empathize with your frustration re downloading from the TB Cloud. I purposely keep my TB database much smaller (15K thoughts, 22K links, 268MB internal size). As you know, I use Evernote to store my docs externally. One driver was to avoid the experience of long downloads in the event of a re-install and process interruptions. 

Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans.

2019 Mac 3.1GHz i5 16GB RAM: Catalina v10.15.5, Safari v13.1, Chrome 83.0.4103.97; 2018 iPad Pro: iOS v13.5.1

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software