chinarut
Hi!  I upgraded to PB6 beta and noticed most of my brain icons are now missing.

I opened up the attachments folder and sometimes dragging TheBrainIcon,jpg in and out works but most of the time it doesn't.

I notice my webbrain has all its icons intact so I'm not sure what's going on.

zenrain
Confirmed. I lost a couple after upgrading to version 6, and again after syncing to WebBrain (although I have other syncing issues which may or may not be related).
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. We believe we have tracked down the cause of the problem. Please stay tuned for the fix.

Thanks,
Moe
zenrain
I think I found a relatively easy way to resolve the issue, quite by accident. If you change the thought type, the thought icons appear. At least, it worked in my case.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
chinarut
thanks for fixing this issue!

heads up you need to reconvert your brain to actually get the fix.

in other words, I kept upgrading to the latest beta release and didn't see the fix -- my only guess is the conversion process was broken and this is what was fixed.

It wasn't until I upgraded to 6.0.1.3-b today and reimported my v5 brain that everything looks great.

and as an aside (and tangent) - THANK YOU for visible thought types!!!

chinarut
hmm - looks like the issue reoccurs after a sync to my webbrain

thanks @zenrain for the workaround - looking forward to this getting ironed out soon.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software