HanBav
Brain A was in expanded mode.
Close it.
Open Brain B.
This stalls for many minutes (did not see an end).
Obviously it tries to open in expanded mode (but was in normal mode on closing I think). I see some rudimentary plex.

My guess is that B tries to open a last expanded view that is not really existing.
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
HanBav
Happened again in a similar situation:
I worked since the start of brain01 in normal mode.
after switching to last expanded view by ctrl shift 3 there is no more reaction of Plex of PBrain!
Menus are reacting but plex does not reflect any change.
closing pbrain & restarting it cures the situation.

mcaton
Hannes,

Moe and I are trying to replicate this problem, but have not been able to.  Brain #2 does open in expanded view, but there's not a problem with it.  We'll continue testing.

Thanks,
Matt
HanBav
Next time I will send a screen-shot of my plex.

What I remember is that there were at least two independant meshes of thoughts on the plex. The second one I can not remember having used recently.

What I could imagine as a work-around until the stall is reproduced: After starting a brain the last expanded view should be emptied before it shows up (with only the current thought with "family" just as displayed).

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software